Your money. Your choice.
A Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) from Lasso Healthcare. Take control with our Medicare MSA.
$2,000 or $3,000
2021 Annual Deposit
What is Lasso Healthcare MSA?
A high-deductible health plan plus a special, medical savings account. We make an initial deposit of monies into your account. The monies are yours to spend, move to your own bank and/or invest.
Establish high-deductible health plan AND medical savings account
Lasso Healthcare deposits money into your MSA bank account
You use your funded account to pay for your health care expenses
Plan pays for Medicare-covered services once you reach the deductible
How Far Does The Deposit Go?
Our annual deposit amount stretches farther than you might think, according to Medicare’s most frequently used procedure costs.
Existing Patient Doctor Visit
$22 - $148
New Patient Doctor Visit
$45 - $210
$68 - $114
Eye and Cataract
$104 - $656
$352 - $437
Please note these are illustrative and may not be representative of the full and final cost. For additional procedures and costs, please refer to the Medicare Procedure Price Lookup tool available at www.medicare.gov/procedure-price-lookup (opens in new window)
Earn up to
$250 in Rewards
Three simple activities, three opportunities to earn money. Get rewarded to manage your health with the Lasso Healthcare Rewards Program.
- Complete a health survey, earn a $75 gift card.
- Share your lab results, earn a $75 gift card.
- See your medical provider, earn a $100 gift card.
Quick MSA Facts
- Medicare MSA is a high-deductible health plan and MSA account.
- MSA monthly premium is $0.
- You can choose from any provider who accepts Medicare and agrees to see you.
- Lasso Healthcare deposits money from Medicare into your MSA account annually.
- Earn up to $250 in gift cards with the For Your Health incentive program.
- You can use the deposit you get to help pay the deductible.
- Once your deductible is met, you pay nothing for Medicare Part A & B services.
- If you're enrolled through December 31, any unused funds are yours to keep.
- The funds are tax free when you use them for Qualified Medical Expenses.
- MSAs can't offer prescription coverage, but you can choose any available Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and use your funds toward co-pays, coinsurance and deductibles. The MSA can also be paired with supplemental, limited benefit policies, like dental, vision, long-term care, HIPs/hospital indemnity plans and more, to provide additional coverage.